June 22, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Join us for a webinar to discuss the transition from Suspecting 1.0 to Suspecting 2.0 and how it not only improves risk capture accuracy and reduces the overhead cost, but more importantly improves patient care management. The importance of establishing strong payer-provider relationships and creating the right provider incentives is critical to making the transition from Suspecting 1.0 to Suspecting 2.0.
The abundance of patient data within provider organizations cannot be efficiently reviewed purely through manual, labor intensive processes. Documenting and coding right the first time is the right path to follow.
- Learn how payers and providers are collaborating to improve prospective risk adjustment processes
- See how payer-provider data interoperability is enabling a new frontier in risk adjustment analytics and prospective risk capture
- Understand the opportunities and challenges in implementing a closed-loop risk capture between payers and providers
- Discuss how NLP technologies play an increasingly significant role in enabling the transition from Suspecting 1.0 to Suspecting 2.0
- Learn how data interoperability and electronic data exchange remain to be incredibly important aspects of this overall process
Chief Product Officer
Director, Risk Adjustment
Geisinger Health Plan