- This event has passed.
March 12, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Join Talix at Rise West. RISE West is the premier senior leadership conference bringing together forward-thinkers in the managed care space. From risk adjustment and quality performance to documentation and HCC coding practices, experience firsthand the opportunity to meet industry peers, hear from experts, and exchange ideas in an open and collaborative environment.
Connect with Talix at Rise west:
- Talix Booth
- Talix Virtual Showcase
- Talix Roundtable Presentation
- Enter to win a pair of Apple Airpods Pro
4 Ways to Connect with Talix at Rise West
Rise West Round Table Presentation
Streamlining Telehealth Code Capture (Do’s and Don’ts) for Risk Adjustment
Thursday, September 10th, 1:00 pm EDT.
CMS has provided flexibility to allow telehealth visits for Risk Adjustment. This increase in flexibility also raises concerns about potential fraud, waste, and abuse, and downstream risk mitigation efforts by CMS are sure to come. In this session, we will address best practices around complying with CMS Risk Adjustment coding guidelines for telehealth encounters.
You will learn how to:
- Identify HCC codes that do and don’t qualify through a telehealth claim
- Identify members that need an in-person visit rather than a telehealth visit for risk score recapture
- Use NLP to highlight coding pitfalls with telehealth encounters
Khush Singh, MD, MHA
Schedule a One-on-One Meeting
The Talix Website
Click on the image to access the Talix website and better understand what we do.